New Jersey Rodent Control Made Easy
With fluctuating temperatures and a dense urban sprawl, it’s no wonder why New Jersey has so many rodents looking for a place to call home. Rodents like rats and mice can sneak into your home unannounced, causing a tremendous amount of structural damage and putting your family at risk. Not only do they leave droppings around and chew electrical wiring, but they can rummage through your kitchen and transmit an array of diseases, making them a threat to your health as well.
Bottom line: if you think you have a rodent problem starting around your property, don’t hesitate to get Trius Pest Management on the job before things get any worse.
Owned and operated right here in the Garden State, Trius Pest Management has been a key part of the Wayne area's pest control legacy for well over 30 years. When you trust our experts to protect your home from rodents, you’re not only supporting a local business, you’re working with a neighbor. Because we’re proud to be part of the same community as you, we’re committed to providing superior customer service that fosters the results you deserve. For us, it’s about making a difference for the people we serve.
Call Trius Pest Management today to get more information about our rodent control, including mouse and rat control services.
What To Expect From Our Rodent Control Services In Wayne
No one does rodent control better than Trius Pest Management. With four decades of experience and consistent training on new products and technologies, we offer our customers the most effective rodent solutions in the Wayne area. We also provide flexible hours that fit with your busy schedule, as well as emergency services when rodents need to be dealt with fast.
Our rodent control plans come with both reactive and preventive treatments so you can ensure protection all year round. Best of all, our rodent control treatments are family and pet-friendly, which means you never need to worry about adverse impacts on your health.
Here’s what to expect when Trius Pest Management treats your home for rodents:
- First, we carefully inspect your home to discover where pests are living and evaluate how they’re getting inside your home.
- Based on what we find, we create a customized treatment plan that eliminates rodents with pet- and family-friendly treatments.
- After our initial treatment, we recommend ways to prevent future rodent infestations, such as patching holes on your home’s exterior, tidying up storage spaces, or sealing up food sources.
- We return to your property on a regular basis to remove traps and rodents as soon as possible. We also provide helpful clean-up services, which are designed to vacuum and sanitize attic spaces.
- We’ll return every quarter to inspect your home for signs of rodent activity, as well as answer any questions you may have.
Have some additional questions? Just give us a call. We would be happy to address any comments or concerns related to our rodent and home pest control services in Wayne.
Same-Day Services, Satisfaction Guaranteed
Nothing ruins the atmosphere of your home or business quite like rodents. Luckily, Trius Pest Management is on your side, and we’re here to help you kick these unsanitary rodents out of your home for good.
Stop rodents from bedding down around your property. Instead, partner with the pros at Trius Pest Management to get results as quickly as possible. Give us a call or complete the online contact form to schedule your free inspection
Trius is great. Had a termite issue and wasn't getting it resolved with the previous company. Trius came in and handled my issue within a month. They're always responsive and trustworthy.